iNFINTURE endeavors to safeguard the privacy of individuals with respect to Personal Data and comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in relation to the collection, use, retention, transfer and access of and to your Personal Data.
- When you visit the Website, we record your visit only as a ‘hit’ and do not collect any Personal Data about you. The ‘hit’ records are to allow us to compile general statistics to show the number of visitors to the Website.
- When you register as a Member we collect Personal Data from you. While some of the Personal Data is optional, all other mandatory data must be completed in order to register you as a Member. Personal Data will include information such as your name, telephone number, address and e-mail address. We also collect Personal Data from you before you place an Order, if you have not already registered as a Member, as well as other Personal Data such as the Product you are ordering, your credit card details etc. Again, if you do not provide this Personal Data we may be unable to process your Order.
- Please note that any Personal Data you provide, once transferred to the third parties, is beyond our control and thus outside the scope of protection afforded by us.
Transfer and disclosure of personal data We will not sell, rent or trade to any third party any personal information and data (in whole or in part) obtained from you without your consent. We agree to take all practicable steps to keep all your personal information and data confidential and/or undisclosed save and except under the following circumstances whereby the said information and data may be disclosed and/or transferred:
- to any third party suppliers or service providers who have been duly authorized by us to use the said information and/or data and who will facilitate our services;
- to any agents, consultants, affiliates or associates of us who have been duly authorized by us to use the said information and/or data;
- where we need to protect and defend our rights and property;
- where we consider we are required to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations; and
where we deem necessary in order to maintain and improve our services. By using the Website, you are deemed to have agreed to, consented to and authorized us to disclose and transfer your personal information and/or data under the circumstances stated above.
- For Members and Subscribers, your Personal Data which you have given to us by means of the Website or otherwise, during the currency of the membership or Subscription period, will be retained for a reasonable period after termination or cancellation of your membership or Subscription.
- Your Personal Data is kept confidential and accessible by authorized iNFINTURE personnel only. To protect your Personal Data we use a SSL protocol link for data transmission for the online ordering process, however, given the nature of the Internet, we do not represent or warrant that the transmission is 100% secure or incapable of being hacked.
Data Access and Correction Requests
- Under and in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to:
check whether we hold any of your Personal Data;
access your Personal Data held by us;
require us to correct any Personal Data which is inaccurate; and
ascertain our policies and practices from time to time in relation to Personal Data and the types of Personal Data held by us.
- All requests for access to or correction of Personal Data or information regarding policies and practices and types of Personal Data held should be in writing and sent to our e-mail. We may charge you a reasonable fee as may be determined by us from time to time for each successful access. However, such fee will be waived if the access is necessary to make a genuine and reasonable correction.
Security of Membership Account and Password
- Once you register with us you must keep the details of your Membership Account and password confidential. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your Membership Account and password.
- You agree to indemnify iNFINTURE and all Related Persons from and against all Claims arising out of your use of the Website or the use of the Website by any person using your Membership Account, your password and/or your Personal Information.